4-8pm: Secular Hall, 75 Humberstone Gate, Leicester LE1 1WB for dancing and talking
Visit local Kurdish shops:
- Buy Kurdish food at the local Restaurants and bring it to the Hall
- International supermarket
- Get your hair cut in the Kurdish style
Contact: Sheila Mosley 07751888391 email@example.com
- What do you want to see at the festival
- What will you do about it
- Who do you want to do it with
This is our festival – calling for ideas about
- children’s activities
- can we put on a drama about Kawa
- what music do you want to dance to
- what would you like to talk with other people about
Buy food from the Humberstone Gate shops, or bring your own.
You can bring extra to share – we need someone to make chai.
This is for a celebration of Kurdish culture.
It is for everyone, Kurds and non-Kurds, children, families, single people, couples.
Please – no Party Political banners
Here are some photos of our celebrations: